Google

Sunday, June 14, 2015

I just tapped my latest beer creation.  3 weeks ago, I brewed 10 gallons of Kolsch.  I was very excited about this batch because it was my first time using my new 17 gallon stainless steel conical fermentation vessel!!  Even the words sound cool.  But, I digress. I love the Kolsch style of beer.  I visited Hamburg, Germany a number of years ago.  As we sat around the table, the waitress brought us a long wooden tray with circular cut outs that held 10 cylindrical Kolsch glasses.  This tray is called a kranz.  Once she sat the kranz on the table, we each grabbed and raised a glass of beer, loudly proclaiming "Prost!"  We downed our beer and took another one and did the same thing until all the glasses were empty.  The waitress then brought another filled kranz to the table.  How could you not like Kolsch after an experience like that?  I enjoyed the experience so much that I had a woodworker friend build me a kranz for home.  Once I tapped my keg of Kolsch, I called a few friends over and we proceeded to fill the kranz tray with my new beer.  We then Prosted the night away!!  Kolsch is the perfect summer beer!!

9 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Anonymous gagal jantung said...

Kasih semu yang pernah kau curahkan kubawa di perjalanan hidup ini, namun resah dan gelisah selalu menghantui karena sikapmu yang tak pasti www.infoduniakesehatan.com

 
At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Kizi said...

Busy life circumstances than the current world history. Must try to earn money to support themselves, their families and pay for living.
Juegos De Twizl | Zoxy | Juegos De Yoob | Friv

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Unblocked Games 66 said...

A child asked God: "If everything was written in fate so why should the convention?".
Xbox One

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous starfall said...

This is a wonderful post. I enjoyed the information lot. I will bookmark this page. Thanks for sharing this information.
barney | abcya

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hat is 100% brushed cotton with our unique design the front.This light soft hat can be packed away easily making it the ideal hat for vacation travel and all times when you want to keep the sun off of your beautiful face
petty hat | petty hat| petty hat
cactus hat | papi hat

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I like this post scorehero.net

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger Drag Racer V3 said...

Must try to earn money to support themselves, their families and pay for living. dragracerv3game.com

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger yanmaneee said...

air jordan
kyrie 6
balenciaga triple s
supreme clothing
yeezy shoes
supreme new york
yeezy 350 v2
yeezy shoes
kyrie 7
lebron shoes

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger ahmed deraz said...

خدمات دبى – المحترف للصيانة – الامارات
دهان رخيص دبى
نجار بدبى

 

Post a Comment

<< Home